"Thank you all!"
Royal sigh of relief: Princess Kate is cancer-free
After her highly emotional visit to the hospital where she was undergoing treatment, Princess Kate has spread the news: She is now cancer-free!
"We couldn't have wished for more," Kate wrote on social media, thanking everyone who had supported her and her husband Prince William during their ordeal (see post below).
Kate in hospital: "I wish I could do more"
The 43-year-old arrived at the Royal Marsden Hospital in London's Chelsea district on Tuesday morning wearing a plaid coat and spoke to patients in the hospital, among others. According to the PA news agency, she said to one of them, who is receiving chemotherapy: "It's really hard." Everyone had advised her to think positively, which made a big difference.
At the end of her visit, she hugged one woman and seemed emotional when talking about patients, PA reported. "I wish I could do more to help," Kate reportedly said. She is also taking on the patronage of the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - a role her husband William has held for some time.
Finished chemotherapy in September
Kate made it public last March that she had been diagnosed with cancer after an operation in her abdomen and was receiving chemotherapy. She withdrew from the public eye for a long time. In September, she then announced in a video that she had finished her chemotherapy.
Her father-in-law King Charles III (76) is also being treated for cancer. The palace has not made public what type of cancer is involved.
This article has been automatically translated,
read the original article here.









Da dieser Artikel älter als 18 Monate ist, ist zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt kein Kommentieren mehr möglich.
Wir laden Sie ein, bei einer aktuelleren themenrelevanten Story mitzudiskutieren: Themenübersicht.
Bei Fragen können Sie sich gern an das Community-Team per Mail an forum@krone.at wenden.